Welcome to Brussels: Coliving for Professionals
Why Recommend Co-Living to your Newcomers?
Co-living offers professionals fully furnished homes with the best of two worlds: spacious and private bedrooms and bathrooms plus communal spaces for relaxing, networking, and making instant friends. Newcomers to Brussels will enjoy our 3 gorgeously renovated co-living houses that accommodate just 10 people each within Brussels’ best neighborhoods—close to offices, transportation, and amenities. Each space is well cared-for, with regular cleaning, comfortable workspaces, and an on-call maintenance team. As an HR or Relocation professional, you can feel confident in our selective approach and thoughtful facilities.
We want to make the onboarding of newcomers as easy as possible, which is why we offer:
- We offer personalised video or live tours of houses and individual rooms, candidates know exactly what they are renting
- Flexible, 6-month renewable leases
- An all-inclusive and hassle-free process (e.g. no local bank account needed)—no financial surprises.
- An attentive, on-call maintenance team—no need for the detailed inventory required by corporate housing.
- Fully furnished and resident-ready homes– in-home laundry, cooking tools, lightning-fast WiFi and more.
Co-living for Professionals in Brussels: Success Stories
As a 3rd generation family business and operating co-living homes for more than 10 years, we take pride in the success of each and every one of our resident’s experiences.
- Fresh out of business school, Freddy (27) signed his lease from the UK, moved on a Sunday, and went to work on Monday morning: hassle-free.
- An international conference coordinator for a Big Four consultancy, Gwendolyn (34) found a warm and welcoming home at Morton Place and made friends for life—even when traveling 75% of the time.
- Lawyer Marcus (42) did an extensive search before arriving from Berlin – Morton Place became his #1 choice. Now, he’s thriving professionally, goes rock climbing on weeknights with his housemates and commutes home to his partner on weekends.