New to town? The best Expats in Brussels blogs
Blogs are a great way for newly arrived expats in Brussels to get the inside track on what is hot and happening. At the opening of MP Louise, we were excited to meet some of the bloggers who have their ear to the ground for all that is new and trendy and thought we would share with you some of our favorite blogs. We have compiled a list of essential blogs for expats and Bruxellois alike.
The best blogs for Expats in Brussels:
- Brussels’ Kitchen: living in Brussels means outstanding restaurants at affordable prices. Sarah and Chloé of BK write one of the most respected blogs on good grub in Brussels.
- On Food and Wine: Andrea’s blog reflects the wit and affection of a good natured expat, out to find the best to be had in Brussels while acknowledging the occasional chaos. A kindred spirit for those who choose to celebrate the opportunity to be here.
- See you there: the best weekly round up of what to do in Brussels be it food, fashion or fun.
- French Connect: this blog is geared at French expats in Brussels, of which there are quite a few! Very well researched, there is a lot of detailed info on settling in Brussels. Check out the membership perks, including a free drop in clinic for legal and fiscal advice.
- Mode In Belgium: francophone blog with a local perspective. Lovely interface, nice mix of fashion and cultural events.